PDA

View Full Version : Final Qualifying EFI

NMCA Scott
08-23-2008, 06:00 PM
I love you all so much you get your own thread.

http://208.122.20.134/filehost/files/13/NMCA2008/efi.jpg

CrawlinRS
08-23-2008, 06:35 PM
all i can say is WOW ! :eek:

REDGAR
08-23-2008, 07:29 PM
I second that wow!!

14 cars...is my math right?

Is that a quadruple zero I see up top there John?

NICE!!!

Thanks for the love Scott.

NMCA Scott
08-23-2008, 07:30 PM
What's funny is reading this...

"Tom Hunt drove his Michigan-based 2000 Camaro to a 11.006 in qualifying and was second!" Good run for both you guys. I think even Jason would have a hard time matching that number. Of course there is the side of me which knows you could have just as easily been 11.9999. Sorry John, gotta temper it a little. LOL.
Either way, that's a timeslip for the ages. Congrats.

Softrain011
08-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Well I'm glad to see most everyone did well. I wish all of you the best of luck tomorrow. Also these Late Model EFI guys and gals have some fans out here too, so would it be too much trouble to ask for some pictures or videos of these folks running their cars? If so I understand, but I'm all the way down south and wish more then anything I could be there to see the person I love the most race. I thank you for all your updates and photos they are more then appreciated! I know it make the rest of us who can not be there feel at home! God Bless and Good Luck To All! Be Safe!!

c5ul8r
08-24-2008, 10:55 PM
Well I'm glad to see most everyone did well. I wish all of you the best of luck tomorrow. Also these Late Model EFI guys and gals have some fans out here too, so would it be too much trouble to ask for some pictures or videos of these folks running their cars? If so I understand, but I'm all the way down south and wish more then anything I could be there to see the person I love the most race. I thank you for all your updates and photos they are more then appreciated! I know it make the rest of us who can not be there feel at home! God Bless and Good Luck To All! Be Safe!!

its nice to get some love, pics and video of us are hard to come by, but i have some on my myspace.com/c5ul8r