Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: congrats team CRE Performance

88 coupe, if they allow a 76 there wont be none of that nitrous junk.
    minitubbed gt, if nitrous is so great why are they the last power adder to win the championship in four years must be slow learners.

Quote Originally Posted by turbocar6040 View Post
    Chets a Cheater
    You would know.... That lazer beam is broke. Still can't get it to work right. Then again I am one of them slow learners.

well when the turbo cars won they just won but when the nitrous car won they cleaned house at every race not just acouple I follow the street race class very close I do not pertisapate but I do folllow it and I do believe jhon macaluso has been number 1 on the ladded at every race,set four records,and either won or runner up at every race and when he dint win tim hendricks did we are yet to see what comes in memphis so to me nitrous gets my vote how can you disagree with that granted there are no turbo cars in the class but even if there was and they had the 72mm back it wont have helped so why are the turbo guys still crying you said yourself your turbo car at best with 72mm would have a .98 in it that is a far cry from a 8.75 or even a 8.85 acouple of weeks ago I was at a real street race I saw a old street race car and a current street race car the old one rumor has it has a new 76mm on it and the nitrous car im sure had a .98 jet because he ran the same in the 1/8 as he does in the nmca events and the 76mm still dint help so you tell us what should the nmca do give the turbo cars a 78mm sorry but the facts are right there black and white

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Minitubbed Gt View Post
    well when the turbo cars won they just won but when the nitrous car won they cleaned house at every race not just acouple I follow the street race class very close I do not pertisapate but I do folllow it and I do believe jhon macaluso has been number 1 on the ladded at every race,set four records,and either won or runner up at every race and when he dint win tim hendricks did we are yet to see what comes in memphis so to me nitrous gets my vote how can you disagree with that granted there are no turbo cars in the class but even if there was and they had the 72mm back it wont have helped so why are the turbo guys still crying you said yourself your turbo car at best with 72mm would have a .98 in it that is a far cry from a 8.75 or even a 8.85 acouple of weeks ago I was at a real street race I saw a old street race car and a current street race car the old one rumor has it has a new 76mm on it and the nitrous car im sure had a .98 jet because he ran the same in the 1/8 as he does in the nmca events and the 76mm still dint help so you tell us what should the nmca do give the turbo cars a 78mm sorry but the facts are right there black and white

All i have to say about this is just read your own post WOW the ignorance of some keyboard racers lol
    2006 S/R world champion
    2006 World Record E.T. and mph
    9.08@151.4
    Winner Superbowl Joliet IL 2006
    Winner Atlanta 2006
    Winner Memphis 2006
    Winner Ohio 2007
    Winner Superbowl Joliet IL 2007
    2007 World record E.T. 9.014@152.80 Till mike shattered it with 8.99

THANK GOD I QUIT WITH SOME DIGNITY LEFT

New Setup 7.51@194.78 on radials and a 94 mm

Slow learners.

Frank, to say that the nitrous guys are slow learners is an unfair statement. You make the generalization that ALL of the nitrous guys have been around since the inception of the Street Race class. Less than a year prior to entering his first race at Bradenton in 07 Johnny Mac had never even been down a drag strip and Chet had never been involved with a heads up program. These guys were able to runner up their first season and have dominated since the first race of the 08 season. I do not know of anyone in any form of racing who would not be proud to have a record like that just starting out. There is no doubt that you and Mike both have fast race cars and have the ability to extract every ounce of power out of them, but the faults with the class do not lie with John and Chet. They have been torn down and were found to be legal. Team CRE has found a combination that works and they are to be commended for that. I am sure that if the NMCA wants the Street Race class to continue to be a part of the program they will make some rule changes to make the boosted cars more competitive.
    Last edited by onequikss; 10-07-2008 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minitubbed Gt View Post
    Cant we all get along

and by the way in case anybody wants to know NITROUS DOES RULE
    I think he was kidding Turbo Tim.
    OneQuikss not sure who you are but thank you. If you know me then you know how much heart and effort it took to get here. Is the SS Black?????
    Last edited by CRE; 10-06-2008 at 07:18 PM.

suscribing pass the popcorn...

One tub of popcorn heading your way!!!
    s/r 6100 (#10 for 2008)

Bring it out!!!

Hey Minitubbed Gt, if you think it's soo easy to bring a nitrous car out and run then bring it out.
    s/r 6100 (#10 for 2008)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by greg w. View Post
    Hey Minitubbed Gt, if you think it's soo easy to bring a nitrous car out and run then bring it out.
    X'S 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Race Tech. Engine Machining, and Dyno service.www.ugotracetech.com

Is the SS Black?????[/QUOTE]

Yes it is! Good luck in Memphis.
    Last edited by onequikss; 10-07-2008 at 04:11 AM.

Nitrous racers are a bunch of idiots. They do not know anything. Must be they are too busy sniffing the laughing gas!!!!!!!!!!

Listen guys I dint mean to offend anyone nitrous or turbo!Just seems like everytime I get on here to check out whats going on there is always a turbo guy saying how they got robbed on the rule change and thats the reason the nitrous cars are winning and going so fast.And Greg I never said it was easy to run a nitrous car or turbo.Every body out there works there ass off.Just seems like some people think that the nitrous guys were just handed the season. Just my opinion.
    Sincerely THE KEYBOARD RACER

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Hemminger View Post
    Nitrous racers are a bunch of idiots. They do not know anything. Must be they are too busy sniffing the laughing gas!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Bruce, I've been wondering why I get 3 passes out of a bottle and Johny Mac only gets one.

Thats not why Brad. John has a .120 nitrous jet and you have a .098

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123