Thread: Cre Kills Street Race!!!!!!!

Cre Kills Street Race!!!!!!!

only 6 cars in street race for the last race and CRE PERFORMANCE has 2 of them. not only that John & Brad are # 1 & 2. To bad the turbo guy's didn't show up as a filler because this class was over in a couple of seconds!!!!! Great job Chet you have built the fastest cars in the class!!!! Good luck even though you don't need it because Nitrous RULE'S!!!!!! and Turbo's BLOW!!!!

congrats team CRE!!! great job John with the 8.747 pass,Chets the master of nitrous!!!! Well Chet I must have pissed off the turbo guys with my first post. But we all know NITROUS RULES IN STREET RACE!!!!!!!!

88coupe, your not smart enough to piss anybody off.
    congrats to John on the great year and championship.

Fresh and Hot!!!! (like me)

Hey brad, do you have any extra popcorn? I'm gonna need a refill, this is gonna get ugly!!!! GW
    s/r 6100 (#10 for 2008)

Don't be mad Frank, I didn't mean to upset you!!!! maybe you should move to the dark side so the rules would be in your favor next year.

Way to go Chet,John and Brad and crew!!!! Great job

Congrats to team CRE way to go this year

Quote Originally Posted by 88coupe View Post
    Don't be mad Frank, I didn't mean to upset you!!!! maybe you should move to the dark side so the rules would be in your favor next year.
    We're not mad, or upset. We've run nitrous and won, we've run turbo's and won when there was different power adders in the class. We don't realy care about the class, we have no interest in ever running it again. We can race every weekend if we so choose and not go far from home. Tell me how many races have you won on your keyboard????

Team CRE cleans house in memphis, you guys worked hard all year and you deserve the championship! congrats on the win in memphis you guys are awsome! I wish you guys were here locally I would have chet build me a bad ass keyboard lol. Great job and hope to watch for you guys next year! NITROUS RULES!

Hey Frank, just got me a new keyboard and its pretty fast!!!!!! But hell if I had your money I would build me a faster computer to keep up with my keyboard... and if you were wondering I do have one of those slow ass turbo mustangs too...

for sale!!!

One good used keyboard, this keyboard just isn't fast enough any more. FYI, i'm upgrading to one of those faster turbo keyboards!!!!!! hahahahaha

Congrats Chet and John, you guys are a class act!!
    s/r 6100 (#10 for 2008)