Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats with GHOST TOWN??

Whats with GHOST TOWN??

Man this board is like a ghost town the past several weeks. WHats up with that ? ALL these new cars coming together and noones posting stuff.. BG closing in and noones posting or building the hype for the secret squirrel events that are supposed to go on..
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

Quote Originally Posted by marc schank View Post
    We're all out testing.
    <---- And trying to finish up changes I should have done last year
    ALL OUT AUTOMOTIVE Support Your Local Speed Shop VORTECH Top Tier Dealer/Installer ~ Tony's Metal Crafts ~ Harris Motorsports
    Dealer for trick flow,upr,summit,moser,keystone,mickey T. BIG STUFF 3, Moran Injection, Trans Specialties, FAST official member TS 8 sec club www.facebook.com/AllOutAutomotive

The deuce will not be ready but still have the black truck. Might just dump the Big Chief motor off in the truck? I've done crazier things before......
    Memphis, Tn.
    9.65 @ 143mph FULL SIZE ALL STEEL TRUE STREET truck on stock suspension / drag radials

been busy w/twin turbo sbc 71 nova and blairs big red notch,which should make little blue look kinda slow.......................
    years of shock treatment have had little effect-Must Go Faster!!! "Later Hater's"

I do alot of reading but not much posting. I only make it to Joliet every year so I'm pretty out of the loop as to what's going on everywhere else. I replaced the ignition switch in the car last fall and then removed the engine and trans to freshen up. Tried to start it yesterday and I've got no power to the starter So back to work I go, out with the steering column again
    -Josh
    NMCA OC 9004
    96, N/A 385, Holley EFI, Faceplated M6, AI TFS heads, LE SR cam, MWC Fab 9

Your section sees more activity than that NMC side. It's like pulling teeth trying to get people to talk over there.
    Andy Warren
    2009/2010/2011 NMCA Nostalgia Muscle Car Champion

TRZ Motorsports, ATF Speed, Flowmaster Mufflers, Dart Machinery, Fuelab, VP Race Fuels, Mickey Thompson Tires, Flex-a-Lite, Scorpion Racing Products, Knieriem Racing Engines, Quick Fuel Technology, Ultimate Converter Concepts, Moroso, MSD Ignition, Red Line Oil, Comp Cams, Powermaster Performance, and Afco
    WarrenRacing@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by 96LT1355Z28 View Post
    I do alot of reading but not much posting. I only make it to Joliet every year so I'm pretty out of the loop as to what's going on everywhere else. I replaced the ignition switch in the car last fall and then removed the engine and trans to freshen up. Tried to start it yesterday and I've got no power to the starter So back to work I go, out with the steering column again
    Well you need to get on here more posting Josh.. Keep us in the loop of whats going on with your car and keep up with what everyone is doing.. Hope you get the ignition ironed out..
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenRacing71 View Post
    Your section sees more activity than that NMC side. It's like pulling teeth trying to get people to talk over there.

Thats cause were the bestest class...
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

hey fellas, the 70 roadrunner ran a 9.35 @ 146 w / a 175 shot last friday in Oklahoma, Going for the 9.00 index in BG

Damn Bro.. thats AWESOME...Sounds like that ole mopar is ready to kick some major arse...
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

paxtonpwr is the reason...

If I get banned, it is 72nova598's fault.

since paxtonpwr cant drive his bicycle in true street
    he started his new venture....

84ttop is at his house now getting his "autographed" edition.

here they are in paxtonpwr's house at the book signing.

ROFL... ha ha ha
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast