Thread: Nmra/ nmca/nhra unleashed special awards for fontana july 8-10

Nmra/ nmca/nhra unleashed special awards for fontana july 8-10

This just in NHRA Wally’s will be given to the winners in Mickey Thompson Xtreme Drag Radial, Mickey Thompson Wild Street, Centerforce Hot Street, Open Comp, Ford Racing Mustang Madness, Bracket 1, and Street Muscle.

ADDED AWARDSn top of listed payouts(see www.nmcadigital.com for details)
    The winner of the above listed classes will go into a drawing on Sunday (this is a 1 in 8 chance) for 2012 CA Speedway NASCAR tickets that include 2 Sunday VIP Suite passes, 2 Sat reserve grandstand tickets, and VIP garage and parking passes for the entire event.

Tremec True Street winner, runnerup, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 index winners will go into a drawing on Sunday for 2012 CA Speedway NASCAR tickets that include 2 Sun reserve, 2 Sat general admission, VIP garage and parking passes for the entire event.

Nitto Tire/Muscle Mustangs TRUE STREET West Coast Shootout which is the quickest 16 from Saturday's Tremec True street to run Heads up on Sunday for 2012 CA Speedway NASCAR tickets that include 2 Sunday VIP Suite passes, 2 Sat reserve grandstand tickets, and VIP garage and parking passes for the entire event.

LET'S HERE WHO'S COMING....

Blog Entries
    Jeff, are there NMCA classes too or just the classes you listed above?

limited classes see Ca on event page, You should see the autocross, I need a car to run, can you loan me the vette?

Hey Jeff, I was the winner of the NASCAR ticket giveaway in Fontana (Wild Street Ryan Jones). When should I be receiving something?

Thanks, And I had a blast!
    "Toaster" Twin Turbo SBC Nova

Wild Street winner at the West Coast Race! Got me a Wally!