Thread: Help the TORNADO victims

Thumbs up Help the TORNADO victims

There will be boxes set up at the Bowling Green Race we would really appreciate your help with new or used slightly worn adult and kids shoes . Our church is making volunteer mission trips to Alabama, Missouri, RingGold Georgia, to help those hit the hardest . IF YOU GUYS COULD SPREAD THE WORD I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT ,as always look forward to seeing ya at track .. GOOD LUCK EVERY BODY ..

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

GONE MAD RACING
    SANDY
    BERKEBILE

I think we have a few pair of slightly used shoes we can drop off. I'll take up a collection from my 5 kids before we head out. It seems like if their sneakers get a scuff mark on them -- they need to be replaced. I get five years out of mine. lol

Sandy,

Is it just shoes? I have plenty of shirts and blue jeans I could also donate.

It'll be good to see you all. Are Robert running NMC?
    Andy Warren
    2009/2010/2011 NMCA Nostalgia Muscle Car Champion

TRZ Motorsports, ATF Speed, Flowmaster Mufflers, Dart Machinery, Fuelab, VP Race Fuels, Mickey Thompson Tires, Flex-a-Lite, Scorpion Racing Products, Knieriem Racing Engines, Quick Fuel Technology, Ultimate Converter Concepts, Moroso, MSD Ignition, Red Line Oil, Comp Cams, Powermaster Performance, and Afco
    WarrenRacing@comcast.net