Thread: How about an apology to Mean Street racers

How about an apology to Mean Street racers

How about an apology to the Mean Street racers who you managed to screw over once again during a LSX event running us as the last heads up class late into the nite after everyone else for 3rd round of qualifying. 15 cars at the finals and you treat us with this crap. All the NMCA heads up classes should run together in sequence and not be split. The Mean Street racers are extremely upset to say the least. I am personally livid as this continues to happen and its waying on whether I want to continue to support Pro Media which I have for 10 years.
    Doug Johnson
    RIP Mean Street

Dude we (NSS) were after you and then they had NMC and EFI qualifying, then Open Comp eliminations. Dallas got backed out for dripping water and we just now finished pulling the Elephant ears to clean up and replace 4 water pump gaskets.

That's ok -- because the same LSX guys who were racing in front of my motorhome at 1:10AM last night -- are still partying in front of my motorhome right now so sleep is impossible. These are the same guys that wrecked their Nova on a license run for not putting their radiator cap on -- and then oiled the full length of the track two cars later. Maybe they would have better luck if they didn't drink until 2-3AM.

Actually -- I think NMCA got surprised with the car counts -- and have been doing the best they can with the car counts and assholes screwing up the track because they fry their braincells prior to racing.

A zillion oil downs doesnt help anything.
    pit man: S/S 2030

'97 Z28 M6, 98 Hombre, '99 Z29 A3

Nah -- NMCA did a real good job considering they were surprised with such a huge car count. They were all busting their asses from 7AM to midnight. It is a good thing it didn't rain!

Kurt and the track crew did a great job considering all of the accidents and oil downs. The track was awesome all weekend long.
    Andy Warren
    2009/2010/2011 NMCA Nostalgia Muscle Car Champion

TRZ Motorsports, ATF Speed, Flowmaster Mufflers, Dart Machinery, Fuelab, VP Race Fuels, Mickey Thompson Tires, Flex-a-Lite, Scorpion Racing Products, Knieriem Racing Engines, Quick Fuel Technology, Ultimate Converter Concepts, Moroso, MSD Ignition, Red Line Oil, Comp Cams, Powermaster Performance, and Afco
    WarrenRacing@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenRacing71 View Post
    Kurt and the track crew did a great job considering all of the accidents and oil downs. The track was awesome all weekend long.
    I second that, I pull around the water usually with no problem since I drive to and from the track on street tires. At Indy not much space to avoid water, I did my best but I never spun at all. It was the best hooking track ever.

As far as pits at circle track Larry and Robert both won Wally's each being parked there.

Maybe I should have been there also.

Congrats on another championship Andy. You give Kentuckians something to cheer for during football season.

Quote Originally Posted by NMC-1 View Post
    Congrats on another championship Andy. You give Kentuckians something to cheer for during football season.
    LOL, go Big Blue literally.
    Andy Warren
    2009/2010/2011 NMCA Nostalgia Muscle Car Champion

TRZ Motorsports, ATF Speed, Flowmaster Mufflers, Dart Machinery, Fuelab, VP Race Fuels, Mickey Thompson Tires, Flex-a-Lite, Scorpion Racing Products, Knieriem Racing Engines, Quick Fuel Technology, Ultimate Converter Concepts, Moroso, MSD Ignition, Red Line Oil, Comp Cams, Powermaster Performance, and Afco
    WarrenRacing@comcast.net

I hope the guys running the scales were working by the hour they had to wait a long time between pro stock and mean street