Thread: Sst/lm-efi texas

Sst/lm-efi texas

Can NMRA SST race in LM/EFI also same as last year at this event ? ( I think)

Blog Entries
    would be nice...you going to Houston buddy?
    2014 Return stifled
    2013 Car sold, trailer sold, truck sold...just a fan now
    2012 Retirement?
    2011 Eaton Posi Late Model EFI Champion! Back-to-Back
    2010 Eaton Posi Late Model EFI Champion!
    2009 Memphis LSX Shootout Rumble Winna!
    2008 Atco LSX Showdown Winna!

Quote Originally Posted by REDGAR View Post
    would be nice...you going to Houston buddy?
    Yea I plan on taking the Mustang. Flying into Chicago on the 20th next week to pick it up.

Do you wanna go ? Trey is not going to let me run two classes I don't think, Joe Cram had two different cars there last year. I think same model but different cars.

It sure would make it more enticing to go if one could run two classes. I guess I could get a 2 car hauler and take the Vette also.

Blog Entries
    no way i can take my car but may could fly
    2014 Return stifled
    2012 Retirement?

The following copied from NMRA Board

Re: Late Model EFI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize, I must correct what I previously stated. I just spoke with Trey on the phone.

Since this is a NON-POINTS EVENT, you may compete with the same vehicle in more than one class. You must purchase a tech card for each class.

ALSO, you must be able to keep up with the pace of the lane calls,they will not wait for you.

Jason Reiss | Associate Editor | Race Pages Magazine
    Race Pages on the Web
    Last edited by NMC-1; 10-11-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Late Model EFI has opened up the rules and is now called
    ****Index Rumble****
    It is still the same indexes and .500 Pro tree. We have just opened i up to more participants by removing the body style requirements.
    Index Rumble is designed for domestic “hot rod” vehicles. Index Rumble is run as a chose your own index style class. Your chosen index from tech will be you set index for all qualifying and eliminations.

Index Rumble -is an all run field, based on an index which you must choose during tech in process. Once qualifying starts changing your dial –in or personal index is prohibited. In qualifying, the closer you run to your index, the higher you will qualify; Index Rumble will be laddered on a NHRA Sportsman ladder. All runs made faster than your dial-in or personal index will be placed on the bottom of the ladder.

Tree .500 Pro
    Ladder Sportsman
    Field All Run
    A 32 or less car field will be laddered on a sportsman ladder
    A 33 or greater car field is randomly paired and run until the field reaches 32 cars or less. When the field reaches 32 or less cars a sportsman ladder for the number of cars remaining will be used to pair the cars. Car placement on this ladder will be determined based on reaction time for the last round that was randomly paired

Class Designation Index Rumble:
    CLASS DESIGNATIONS & INDEX
    A-9.50 B-10.00
    C-10.50 D-11.00
    E-11.50 F-12.00
    G-12.50 H-13.00
    I-13.50 J-14.00
    K-14.50 L-15.00

Index Rumble Purse

Winner-$500
    Runner up-$200
    Semi Final-$100
    Quarter Final-$75

Non Points Bobby, you can run your brains out, run all the classes, just make sure you can keep up with the lane calls.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMCA Trey View Post
    ****Index Rumble****
    It is still the same indexes and .500 Pro tree. We have just opened i up to more participants by removing the body style requirements.
    Index Rumble is designed for domestic “hot rod” vehicles. Index Rumble is run as a chose your own index style class. Your chosen index from tech will be you set index for all qualifying and eliminations.

Index Rumble -is an all run field, based on an index which you must choose during tech in process. Once qualifying starts changing your dial –in or personal index is prohibited. In qualifying, the closer you run to your index, the higher you will qualify; Index Rumble will be laddered on a NHRA Sportsman ladder. All runs made faster than your dial-in or personal index will be placed on the bottom of the ladder.

Tree .500 Pro
    Ladder Sportsman
    Field All Run
    A 33 or greater car field is randomly paired and run until the field reaches 32 cars or less. When the field reaches 32 or less cars a sportsman ladder for the number of cars remaining will be used to pair the cars. Car placement on this ladder will be determined based on reaction time for the last round that was randomly paired

A-9.50 B-10.00
    C-10.50 D-11.00
    E-11.50 F-12.00
    G-12.50 H-13.00
    I-13.50 J-14.00
    K-14.50 L-15.00

Index Rumble Purse

Winner-$500
    Runner up-$200
    Semi Final-$100
    Quarter Final-$75
    This is just for Houston right?
    2014 Return stifled
    2012 Retirement?

Houston Only

Yes H-town only event

Non Points Bobby, you can run your brains out, run all the classes, just make sure you can keep up with the lane calls.
    What brains ? Opening EFI up to many more cars will help make the calls.

Thanks

****Index Rumble****

Tree .500 Pro
    Ladder Sportsman
    Field All Run

A-9.50 B-10.00
    C-10.50 D-11.00
    E-11.50 F-12.00
    G-12.50 H-13.00
    I-13.50 J-14.00
    K-14.50 L-15.00

Index Rumble Purse

Winner-$500
    Runner up-$200
    Semi Final-$100
    Quarter Final-$75

All other rules remain the same, no electronics ????????

correct

correct no E's