Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2012 rules??????

My car has been 1.23-60' on 275 radials with stock suspension at 3800 lbs. So I gotta say I agree that banning ladder bars was stupid. However, In my honest opinion I think it was made a rule to stop a certain blue camaro from running..
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

Yep. There has been a bunch of talk about it on Facebook and the usual ball breaking. They need some cars and some chatter here on the board I guess. Keep in mind it's 'grass roots True STREET and the payouts are what they are and don't expect any extra perks no matter how much money you have in your car or your Prevost.' That was paraphrased from Scott Sparrow's diatribe on Facebook.

Heats I think the blue Camaro was sold according to my sources here in PA. We need to get "the band back together" and have some fun.

I gotta say I agree NO LADDER BARS is a bogus rule.. My car went a 1.23 60' with stock suspension on 275 radials at 3800 lbs.. My old ladder bar camaro never came close to that.. That being said. I think the ladder bar rule was invoked to run off a certain blue camaro..
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

Wait......how did my post in response to your post get above your post??? Kind of like I knew what you were going to say before you said it. This board is acting nuts. I try to submit a post and it asks me if I want to leave the page and then I have to leave but it posts. Then sometimes I post it just goes to a white screen and then the last time it said I posted a duplicate of something I posted in the last 5 minutes.

The T/S board is getting busy and the server can't keep up.

I get the same LEAVE PAGE message and WHITE SCREEN.. I think itll be fun to hang with the old gang again..
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

Quote Originally Posted by marc schank View Post
    We need to get "the band back together" and have some fun.
    Cusamano, Herbert, Scordato, Ferrucci, Greg Z., The Highsmith boys, Kosiska, Shipley..... hell, we probably should see what Frank Savage is up to these days....
    Ron Ward

Frank Savage was a cool KAT.. Id like to hang out with him again. Brian Highsmith and his gang came and stayed at my house a while back and ran a King of the Street race at my track.. We had a big time..
    Tom Heatley Jr
    Gleason, TN

Quote Originally Posted by HeatleyRacing View Post
    Frank Savage was a cool KAT.. Id like to hang out with him again.
    Don't think Frank is going to be hanging out with any racers, soon...

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions...0140.0.wpd.pdf
    Ron Ward

648,000??? Yeah that would fund a rather fast street car. And... why are we chatting in the 2012 rules thread?

Quote Originally Posted by PRO_Voice View Post
    Don't think Frank is going to be hanging out with any racers, soon...

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions...0140.0.wpd.pdf
    Wow, but I bet he was a fun guy to party with though.

Rebel Racing

RebelRacing.8k.com

1993 Mustang Coupe
    9.10@152.40

Double post.

Rebel Racing

RebelRacing.8k.com

1993 Mustang Coupe
    9.10@152.40

Ron you certainly know a lot about a lot of True Street guys and their rap sheets. Last time I saw Frank was 2007 in Joliet I believe. Just for the record in case this is being recorded I didn't read all of the transcript but I too was once at an IHOP and never saw any illegal activity of any kind while I enjoyed my stay there. Schank OUT!

So...... what you all hiding in those ladder bars??? Huh, huh??? It sure as hell ain't pancake batter.

Marc, I like staying up on what's going on with the guys from TS. For the most part, they are a pretty good group and are a lot of fun to hang out with away from the track. Fortunately, I don't frequent IHOP, so you can count me off the list of known associates.
    Ron Ward

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345