Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about a roll call for the NMCA West season finals at Bakersfield?

How about a roll call for the NMCA West season finals at Bakersfield?

I will be there racing my Currie Rearends / Hedman Husler Hedders sponsored '66 Nova in NSC.
    Who else is coming! Let's show some support.

D-D racing will be there with the 70 Duster.

Its gonna be a close race for the championship. we are looking forward to mixing it up with the rest of the Pro Street folks.

Bob

I'll be there racing SQ and NSC

We also plan on showing our support in Super Quick. We have a race in Vegas the weekend prior so if all goes well see ya in the lanes

Taking Friday off work so I can be there at a decent time and hopefully take part in test-n-tune with the '65
    Last edited by 65fastback347; 10-17-2012 at 05:43 PM.

How about a schedule? Will there be a TNT on Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by snavelys wife View Post
    we r trying..

I saw a good looking 10.5 Camaro doing testing at Bakersfield last weekend. dont know who it was, but It was a good looking car.

NMCA West

Finally got my pile together. 67 Mustang fastback, dark blue , Ford Cleveland power. NSC/E. Could someone tell me if during the Friday test n tune, are all pro tree cars ran together, or do the .500 pro tree cars get thier own lanes? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by janstang View Post
    Finally got my pile together. 67 Mustang fastback, dark blue , Ford Cleveland power. NSC/E. Could someone tell me if during the Friday test n tune, are all pro tree cars ran together, or do the .500 pro tree cars get thier own lanes? Thanks.
    .5 pro tree classes only run against each other and are called to the same lane.

Good deal, thank you very much for the info, Steve.

We will be there racing Mustang Madness.

I will be Racing in Open Comp with a Nova, the 57 will not be ready this year but will be rready at 2013 season opener in 275 drag radial

Armen Maghdessian

well Bothwell/Zehring Motorsports will be there tt5 with the mustang.... unfortunately the new car isnt ready to be tested !!! see ya all fri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast