Thread: 2012 NMCA WEST Street Car Nationals Awards Ceremony Announced!

2012 NMCA WEST Street Car Nationals Awards Ceremony Announced!

The all-new NMCA WEST Street Car Nationals, presented by Flowmaster, recently completed a successful inaugural season of incredible street-legal drag racing. Already recognized as the #1 west coast series, NMCA WEST will finish the season in style with an exclusive awards ceremony to be held at the Edelbrock Museum on Saturday, January 19th, 2013. This special event, hosted by the voice of drag racing, Dave McClelland, will feature awards presentations, jackets to all top-10 class competitors, highlight videos & slide shows, special guests and much more! The best part is that each 2012 class champion will receive a double-tier Wally, courtesy of NHRA and Aerospace Components, and a Nitto Tire Diamond Tree Championship Ring!

Event: 1st Annual Flowmaster NMCA WEST Street Car Nationals Awards Ceremony
    Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013
    Admission: Complimentary
    Location: Vic's Garage at the Edelbrock Museum, 510 Madrid St., Torrance, CA, 90501
    Hours: Museum Open & Cocktail Party: 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm; Awards Ceremony: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
    Drinks: Cash Bars will be Open

Plan on soaking up hot rod history as Vic Edelbrock opens up his private museum to NMCA WEST racers, crew, sponsors, and friends for an incredible evening of friendship and celebration. A very special thank you to Flowmaster and Edelbrock for helping to make this awards ceremony a reality.

RSVP Instructions: Please RSVP to Gina Garcia by Wednesday, January 2nd. She can be reached at (714) 444-2426 X118 or via e-mail at AR1@promediapub.com. Please be ready to provide her with individual names for all people in your party. NMCA WEST Awards Ceremony admission tickets will be mailed to all people who RSVP.

For more information on the NMCA WEST Street Car Nationals log on to www.nmcadigital.com or call (714) 444-2426.

Is there going to be a host hotel for us out of towners? If not can someone recommend any good hotels in the area?

Justin...I'm not certain as to what's right there in the direct vicinity of Edelbrock (somebody from NMCA West will hopefully get you a few ideas). However, in El Segundo (just a couple of freeway exits north), there's a Hyatt House located on S Douglas St (S Douglas and Rosecrans)...just West of the 405 freeway. There's also an Ayers Inn & Suites that's on Rosecrans and the 405. Both places have immediate freeway access, and Edelbrock is just a short drive south.
    Kaje

KJ JONES Racing
    Reseda, CA

Thanks KJ, i will look into those.

I was just looking myself and there is a few hotels by the Del Amo Fashion Center, also close to a few Bar/Resturants. Actually i am holding a room at the Torrance Marriott South Bay.
    Bob Curran - www.bobcurranracing.com - Email Me

2002 NMCA EZ Street World Champion
    2003 NMCA Sportsman of the Year
    2004 NMCA X/S World Champion ET Record Holder
    2005 NMCA X/S #3, ET Record Holder and Ambassador of the Year
    2008 NMCA X/S #6 - WSC 1 X/S Champion - GLD Jr. Dragster Track Champion Dad
    2013 NMCA X/S World Champion and Class Wrecker

That Marriott South Bay looks like a good spot, Bob! I've also set up a tentative room. Maybe NMCA will just go ahead and consider it a "host" hotel?
    Kaje

KJ JONES Racing
    Reseda, CA

Just updated the front page with host hotel and awards info.
    http://www.nmcadigital.com/?p=8385&preview=true