Thread: Kevin...Congrats on CRUSH'IN the enormous NPS field!!!

Kevin...Congrats on CRUSH'IN the enormous NPS field!!!

Glad you earned that one Buddy!!!...I bet it was a real nail biter WIN!!!!......

lol.............

I get your point John. However there is no reason other then the Lafferty nitrous deal that you don't come out and play. The class seems to have parity.
    Last edited by bbnova; 03-26-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    2014 NMCA NPS champion!!!!

WWW.BBNovaRacing.com

Kevin since 07 the fate of this class was sealed with the mindless rules changes...how cool could the class be if there was still the '06 '07 rules in place??....and if the 530 combo became dominant... a simple jet INCREASE and or weight reduction on the 632 cars would of been a simple fix, but who the ph#ck is 'gonna build a 530 with a .044 jet ????...Bradenton was your answer

Rocket, you come here and bitch about this and that. The facts are the combo all seem to be close now. If your really that interested in this class, build a motor and come play. The rules have stayed the same over the past couple years now. Are you looking for an edge on one combo? You keep talking about the past. I'm not happy about the past, but at least I come out and play. I don't understand what you have to bitch about now?
    2014 NMCA NPS champion!!!!

WWW.BBNovaRacing.com

NPS had 1 more car then XS LOL
    7.72 @ 181 XS Trim
    4.80 @ 152 on 275s

Bob@Kurganmotorsports.com

Please visit our website at www.kurganmotorsports.com.

Chicagoland's largest Vortech!

Before you buy ANY mustang part, give us a chance. We accept MASTERCARD and VISA.
    Authorized SCT, AEM, Vortech, Paxton, UPR, PA Racing, TCI, UCC, Diablosport/CMR, Snow Performance, Bigstuff3, FAST, Team Z, and Granatelli Motorsports dealer.
    http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/KurganMotorsports/Fuel%20hat/kmslogocorral.jpg

Gentlemen Gentlemen no need to disagree lol the fact is ... Kevin your right to some degree but Johnny is also right he does have a good point . What guarantee would Johnny have if he came to play that the NMCA Geniuses would leave the rules alone . I will answer that for everyone ... NONE ! So how is a racer suppose to get excited about spending $100,000.00 to come out and get a slap in the face . Jeff Colletta raced 6 years with the NMCA and didnt miss a race . Didnt get a call or nothing from the NMCA of why are you not racing with us anymore . What does that say ? Kevin you myself and a few other racers tried talking to the NMCA about the 530 combo rules back in the day , and where did it get us ? NO WHERE ! You go and build the 530 combo and come out and run well and what did you get ? A BIG SLAP IN THE FACE ! LOL Im sorry guys but this has got to be the biggest f...ing joke I have ever seen ! I would really like to see the NMCA figure something out of how to keep the NPS class alive its really a great class ! What is the reason for not opening up the rules more ? It cant be speed BC SO is running as fast with one race in the books lol so that cant be the reason right ? Whatever the reason is for the NMCA to keep the NPS class down it doesnt seem to be working . The sad part of this problem is that no one will trust them enough to build engines or cars or even travel to a race if they did change things up for the better .

Quote Originally Posted by klafferty View Post
    Gentlemen Gentlemen no need to disagree lol the fact is ... Kevin your right to some degree but Johnny is also right he does have a good point . What guarantee would Johnny have if he came to play that the NMCA Geniuses would leave the rules alone . I will answer that for everyone ... NONE ! So how is a racer suppose to get excited about spending $100,000.00 to come out and get a slap in the face . Jeff Colletta raced 6 years with the NMCA and didnt miss a race . Didnt get a call or nothing from the NMCA of why are you not racing with us anymore . What does that say ? Kevin you myself and a few other racers tried talking to the NMCA about the 530 combo rules back in the day , and where did it get us ? NO WHERE ! You go and build the 530 combo and come out and run well and what did you get ? A BIG SLAP IN THE FACE ! LOL Im sorry guys but this has got to be the biggest f...ing joke I have ever seen ! I would really like to see the NMCA figure something out of how to keep the NPS class alive its really a great class ! What is the reason for not opening up the rules more ? It cant be speed BC SO is running as fast with one race in the books lol so that cant be the reason right ? Whatever the reason is for the NMCA to keep the NPS class down it doesnt seem to be working . The sad part of this problem is that no one will trust them enough to build engines or cars or even travel to a race if they did change things up for the better .

...Couldn't of said it better myself......JB

Your thoughts Mr Parent ?

Kevin congrats on ANOTHER OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE....I'm just amazed at your nerves of steel and the way you navigate the extremely tough NPS field....it is just breath taking
    that core support rule was a real game changer I see..

....your my hero!
    Last edited by Rocket; 04-15-2013 at 06:28 PM.

WOW ! Whats next for NPS ? Hats off to Mr Don and kevin for trying to still support the class !