Thread: For you True Street nuts!

For you True Street nuts!

I have no idea how many are here, but there are a lot. They are the cars which fill the first four lanes from left to right...and go out of sight to the rear of staging.

Nice. Can't wait for the results. Will one of those LSX cars win it???

Just got through first lap... a few eight's... Savage is NOT the fastest.
    Oh... and 85 freaking cars!

So that's why my live timing stopped with Rex Thompson about 45 minutes or so ago. They should do TS too.

Hey Marc why aren't you there? I saw your car in Maple Grove last Sept. That thing is sweet. Still runnin the sb2 motor?

Yep still running the SB2.2 and plan on keeping it for a while. Thanks for the props. I raced last weekend and have another this Thursday and just can't swing the long drives. Did you see it September of '06? Much faster now.

Yup sure did. I love chevy II's especially sick fast ones. What she running now?

Been mid 8.40s SO FAR. Still have 3 races left and a track rental. Just trying to catch Ferrucci..........that's all any of us can hope to do.

So I guess you got to update the chassis. Congrats man that thing is flying, what tracks do you run at?

Don't know if I am going to cut it up or add any more bars. I usually run at Atco or Cecil and sometimes Maple Grove but strayed to Joliet this year for the Super Bowl.