Thread: Thank you Steve Wolcott and NMCA

Blog Entries

Thank you Steve Wolcott and NMCA

I want give big thanks to Steve and the NMCA for the award presented to me in front of my peers at the True Street meeting at Atco. I love to race my car and was thrilled that you guys have added some great racing opportunities for the late model car owner, first with the EFI class then the LSX Shootout and now the Late Model Shootout.

Since you provide the classes for us I want to make sure we take advantage of it and that is why I spread the word. I thank you for your appreciation of my effort to keep this hobby growing.

I 2nd the thanks, Steve has been a friendly face at these NMCA/NMRA events and it is appreciated by us racers >> Keep up the good work, and keep giving these newer classes the push they deserve !
    ALL OUT AUTOMOTIVE Support Your Local Speed Shop VORTECH Top Tier Dealer/Installer ~ Tony's Metal Crafts ~ Harris Motorsports
    Dealer for trick flow,upr,summit,moser,keystone,mickey T. BIG STUFF 3, Moran Injection, Trans Specialties, FAST official member TS 8 sec club www.facebook.com/AllOutAutomotive

I second or third? The above.